Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nutella and Coffee?

Happy Saturday morning! This post is going to be a little short, but I'm falling really behind in the blogging world.
Have you all seen the pin for the Secret Starbucks Menu? They have a fantastic recipe for "The Nutella". It's pretty much all I get from them anymore, and it tastes just like Nutella! It's got a pump of mocha, a pump of hazelnut, and caramel drizzle. Absolutely great! I've got a great new way to start my mornings inspired by it. I add a half of my regular amount of creamer in mocha, and the other half hazelnut. And then I add a nice big spoonful of Nutella.
How do you drink your coffee in the morning?

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I have to try this! I have been making cold brewed coffee lately and this might be a good flavor to try with it!!
    Drea
    www.babiesnbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with iced coffee this summer! I had a mocha/hazelnut iced latte at my church this weekend, and it was so great!

      Delete
  2. oh MY GOSH amazzingggg idea! found you via the restless link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Your blog is super sweet. Can't wait to see more from you!

      Delete
  3. i actually can't drink coffee often because i am an insomniac, but i lovvvvve nutella.....bahhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's sad! I'm definitely addicted. You can make some amazing recipes with Nutella though. Totally makes up for the no coffee! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!