Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday

Last week, boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary! So this week I've had quite the romantic theme going on in my head. The one theme that really stuck with me was the ampersand. It's such a cute symbol of unity and togetherness. Here are my favorite ampersand items from Etsy this week.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link


I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed finding the items! Make sure you link up with Sarah this week for Tickle Me Tuesdays!

6 comments:

  1. What a great theme! (and happy anniversary!) I love that cake topper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finds + what a fantastic theme!! I adore that necklace!! PS Happy anniversary!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Those are all really darling. Visiting from TMT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary :) i love wmpersands and always intend to decorate with them :) someday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! And, I love a good ampersand! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary!! cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!