Not gonna lie, this week was pretty fantastic. Why's that?
1. My boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary. This past year together has been absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to see what else the future has in store for the two of us.
|Red Stamp is literally my favorite new app. They have a card for everything!|
2. On our actual anniversary, we went to our favorite beach, Dauhpin Island. It's usually not as busy as the other beaches in the area and if you can get over the terrifying bridge to get there, it works out nice.
|This picture does no justice to the actual steepness of the bridge.|
3. The next day, boyfriend decided to take another day off work just to be with me. On that day, we decided to go to the zoo.
|Obsessed with Diptic this week!|
4. I treated myself to a little Ben & Jerry's yesterday. It was only $2.75 compared to the $4.99 it usually is. That's almost half price!
5. I pre-ordered Pocahontas on Blu-ray this week. Is that lame? Probably so, but oh well!
Make sure you link up with Lauren this week for H54F!