Hello bloggers! My days are really starting to run together, and there's usually a 90% chance that I have no idea what day it is. Thankfully, I always know when Fridays are so that I can link up with Lauren for our high fives of the week!
1. Sharpies on mugs. Enough said.
|Check out my tutorial here!|
2. My dad took time out of his Father's Day to change my oil.
After my being stuck in the huge puddle:
3. So we spent the next day making up for it.
4. Then my sister and I celebrated her birthday by making coasters! Would you believe these cuties cost us 11 cents each?!
|They were still drying for the picture, hence the huge globs.|
5. I had my first real Pinterest fail this week. And I mean hard failing.
Have we all seen this precious pin?
Seems simple enough, right?
Hahahha no. Here's our end product:
|... to this. Yikes!!|
Needless to say, it was a pretty fun and interesting week. Come link up with Lauren so I can read all about your weeks too!