Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hello bloggers! My days are really starting to run together, and there's usually a 90% chance that I have no idea what day it is. Thankfully, I always know when Fridays are so that I can link up with Lauren for our high fives of the week!

1. Sharpies on mugs. Enough said.
Check out my tutorial here!

2. My dad took time out of his Father's Day to change my oil.

After my being stuck in the huge puddle:

3. So we spent the next day making up for it.

4. Then my sister and I celebrated her birthday by making coasters! Would you believe these cuties cost us 11 cents each?!
They were still drying for the picture, hence the huge globs.

5. I had my first real Pinterest fail this week. And I mean hard failing.
Have we all seen this precious pin?

Seems simple enough, right?
Hahahha no. Here's our end product:
From this...

... to this. Yikes!!

Needless to say, it was a pretty fun and interesting week. Come link up with Lauren so I can read all about your weeks too!

5 comments:

  1. Love those coasters!

    I knew those cookie bowls were too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you drive a yellow bug? LOVE! Those coasters and mug look so fun to make! How did you make the coasters? I just ruined our coasters because I ruined them in the dishwasher. I was too lazy to wash them :o(

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! I hope you haven't been nominated before or else I am breaking some serious rules..but come check it out! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a yellow bug! It was my first ever new car! Super cute. I totally cracked up at the cookie thing. Thanks for keeping it real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first picture is sooooooooo cute! i love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!