Monday, June 25, 2012

You Might Not Know This About Me

Have you met Lauren from The Trunk Blog yet? She's hosting a great linkup this week called:
This linkup allows us bloggers to tell our great followers a little bit more about ourselves. So without further ado, I'd like to invite you to get to know me a little better!

1. I am almost never happy with my blog design.
2. I am the grumpiest, meanest morning person you will ever meet.
3. My life goal is to write children's books.
4. Cooking is a fancy word for something that I can't do.
5. I've got my list of majors narrowed down between 4: Advertising, Graphic Design, Public Relations, or Marketing. Then there's other fun things I'd love to do like teach, interior design, or wedding planning. There's just so much to choose from!
6. I can watch Disney Princess movies all day long and not be ashamed.
7. My awesome sister just started her own blog that she let me design for her, The Homebaker Life. Go follow her!
8. I have a fake tooth that will eventually require a root canal. I'm just putting it off as long as possible!
9. I am quite messy. And that's probably the biggest understatement of the year.
10. I am a huge grammar snob. My old roommates used to buy me dinner if I'd proofread all their papers. I got a lot of free dinners that way though!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you want to write children's books!!!! Do it!!!!!!! I bet you'd be great at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!!!!!!!! Totally doing the link up sometime this week! :)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie! And I can't wait to read your children's books someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!