Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesdays

I've wanted a bike for a few years now. Especially a sweet vintage one, but have yall seen the prices of those beauties? Around $300, I might have to wait a little bit to get on that. Until then, I'll just keep on dreaming! Here are my favorite three:

Source
Source
Source

Aren't they just beautiful? I found a fantastic, burgundy one on Craigslist for $80, but it was a little worn. Wish me luck and make sure to link up with Sarah for Tickle Me Tuesdays!

PS I'm still looking for guest posters for this summer! I had the wrong email address on my page before, so I'm sorry if I haven't responded to you. Please try to send it again! The correct email address is there now if you're interested. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love beach cruiser bikes! Have you seen the ones at Target? I'm not sure of the price but they are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you just made my day! I researched them and it's totally a great price. I'll be going Before the summer ends hopefully!

      Delete
  2. i've been dreaming of one of these beauties too. i found a mint & cream one with a cute little tan basket on the front that i'm head over heels with but it's out of my price range. so for now i'll dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those bikes! they are too cute!

    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wal-Mart has some great looking bikes in the retro style that you want.Mine is exactly like the light blue one that I added a vintage basket to. Good luck in your hunt!

    Barbara In SC June 13, 2012

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!