Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday to you all! I hope you all had a great week. Make sure you link up with Lauren this week too so that I can see all the highlights of your week!


1. I'm now accepting guest posters for every Wednesday this summer! I've been so excited to see what comes from it and where it takes my blog. If you'd like to take a part of it, click the tab up top or the button to your right!


2. This is what my week consisted of. I am currently jobless, but slightly loving it. I stay at home all day, applying online for like 30 jobs a day, of course. However, when I'm not applying for jobs, I'm crafting, embroidering, and watching TV. It's been a great break, but I'm starting to get a little stressed about not having a job. Very mixed emotions.
PS Don't ever search Craigslist for jobs. 

3. The electricity went out Wednesday night, so what did we do? We threw a picnic on our small apartment porch. I wish you could see the pond in the background! It was such a fun time, with the ducks coming around. They went nuts for the chow mein!

4. Remember that iPhone DIY case I was so excited about making? And all the possibilities I was so excited for? Well, I made my second insert this week:

5. Remember my last wordless recipe? Well I've got another one for you!

11 comments:

  1. What a cute picnic idea! I'd love to not have a job right now so I can stay at home and blog, work on projects... etc. Unfortunately, money makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're telling me! Thankfully I've got a lot in savings, I just don't want to dip into it for a job that I willingly quit. It feels irresponsible! But the bright side definitely is getting to spend more time on my blog! I've missed out on so much these past few days!

      Delete
  2. Love those pretzel crisps too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great! We found the big bags at Wal Mart for $1.98, but they were gone next time we went back. :/

      Delete
  3. That iPhone case is super cute! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of the few things from Pinterest that I've actually tried.

      Delete
  4. I've been on the hunt for jobs too and when I looked at Craigslist, I just got hooked on the "lost connections" section. They crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah that's too great! I had to end up going to other sites for my searching. I can read those forever too, they can be so random!

      Delete
  5. How fun! What a great excuse for a picnic! Good luck on the job hunt ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I was totally in the mood for a picnic after your Tickle Me Tuesday post! Thanks for the good luck, it sure looks like I'll need it!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!