Happy Friday to you all! I hope you all had a great week. Make sure you link up with Lauren this week too so that I can see all the highlights of your week!
1. I'm now accepting guest posters for every Wednesday this summer! I've been so excited to see what comes from it and where it takes my blog. If you'd like to take a part of it, click the tab up top or the button to your right!
2. This is what my week consisted of. I am currently jobless, but slightly loving it. I stay at home all day, applying online for like 30 jobs a day, of course. However, when I'm not applying for jobs, I'm crafting, embroidering, and watching TV. It's been a great break, but I'm starting to get a little stressed about not having a job. Very mixed emotions.
|PS Don't ever search Craigslist for jobs.|
3. The electricity went out Wednesday night, so what did we do? We threw a picnic on our small apartment porch. I wish you could see the pond in the background! It was such a fun time, with the ducks coming around. They went nuts for the chow mein!
4. Remember that iPhone DIY case I was so excited about making? And all the possibilities I was so excited for? Well, I made my second insert this week:
5. Remember my last wordless recipe? Well I've got another one for you!