Monday, July 2, 2012

Hey Big Haircut!

I'm assuming we all watch The Office and that title totally makes sense, right?
Well I made some huge changes to my hair last week! I was in an amazing need of a makeover, so I decided to chop off about 10 inches, and dye it so it was all one color. My roots were awful. Imagine a huge oak tree that's grown for like 80 years. My roots were that bad and long, and just plain old ugly. Instead of continuing to talk about it, I'll just show you!
I think we can all agree, this worked out for the best! I used the new John Frieda foam hair dye, and fell in love too. I was able to dye it all by myself, which is usually a 2 woman job. I totally recommend it!

PS that's my new insert for my iPhone DIY case.

4 comments:

  1. It looks SOOO pretty! Love the change :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Courtney! I'm absolutely obsessed with it. :) The first couple of days, anytime I went in the bathroom, I'd stay an extra minute or two because I was just so shocked!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely darling! :) I am in need of some color fixing as well... VERY VERY SOON!
    You've inspired me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweety! Your comments always bring a smile to my face. I totally recommend the John Frieda collection. It was SO stinking easy! The only down side is that they have a really limited option of colors.

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!