Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guest Post from Elle Sees!


Hello all! I'd love to introduce you to one of my sweet bloggy friends, Elle! I've been following her forever, and am in love with her blog. She has all kinds of amazing fashion tips, and four different college degrees. (I'm a bit of her Instagram stalker.) She literally amazes me. Go check her out!
----------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm Elle, from ElleSees.blogspot.com, a lifestyle blog about all things beauty. The easiest way to add a pop of pretty is to do your nails. Check out some of my fave tips for nails:
  • Stained Nails--Try whitening toothpaste! Or this post which lists other options.
  • Glitter Polish Removal--Take a cotton ball or tissue, soak in polish remover, and place on top of nail. Then wrap fingers in a bit of tin foil, yes, really! Leave for about 5 minutes and the polish will come right off.
  • Out of Polish--No polish? No problem. Just paint any color of polish on top of your existing polish. Wipe away the polish. It really works and is great if you're in a pinch.
  • Easy Clean--Try using a small concealer or art brush to clean around the nail bed after painting. I use this one  from ELF and it's only $1.
  • New polish--Make your own new shade of polish by taking any shade of eye shadow, scraping a little onto a paper plate, and then mix with clear polish. Paint on nails! Try this post for pictures and descriptions.
  • Make Neons Pop--Try a coat of white polish before painting your nails with neon polish. The color won't be as streaky and the color will pop!
For more beauty tips and tricks, visit ellesees.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!