Monday, July 16, 2012

Over the River and Through the Woods

I originally planned on having one post about Ohio summing up my trip here when I came home. However, I had such an amazing time yesterday, I had to share it early! We came here for the annual family reunion, but we don't actually go every year because it's a fourteen hour drive. Crazy, right? We had a fun time at the reunion though. I was deemed my mother's picture taker, while she wore a crazy outfit. She got pictures everywhere with everyone. And won best costume for the Hollywood theme. And it was only crazy a little embarrassing for me.

Anyways, after the reunion, we went back to my Uncle Gary and Aunt Mary's house. Yes, they are Gary and Mary. Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard? I've been there at least 2 or 3 times as a kid, but then I was only really interested in playing and definitely not the same things as I was this time. Let me just tell you bloggers, this house is beautiful. For the rest of the day, I went around taking picture after picture after picture. I think I ended up with 63 for the entire day. Sadly, I can't share them all with you, but I will give you a little sneak peek into their gorgeous, rustic log cabin!

In love with their mantle!

Gorgeous woodwork. So stinking jealous.


Their loft overlooking the dining and living rooms.





I would totally label my porch if I had one.

So inspired by this wrapped fixture!



Birdhouses everywhere!

See?
I hope yall enjoyed the views of my Great Aunt and Uncle's house like I did. It was so relaxing and far from the city with some sweet woods in the backyard. I wish I could've shared so many more pictures, but this was enough of a picture overload for you!

P.S. I have the job interview for a job I want like crazy this Thursday, so please send a prayer my way if you remember me. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!