Saturday, July 28, 2012

High Five for Friday

Geez guys! I can't believe how long I've waited to start this post. It's 11:46pm, but the post will go out before Friday is over. Here's my highlights from the week!

1. I was SO ready to have a shop update up today. I beast moded some of my old embroidery hoops, and they look great! But instead of taking pictures and posting them online, I had a serious New Girl marathon. I'm addicted.

2. We went to go see The Dark Knight Rises this week, and I was shocked at how much I liked it! I hated, and I mean hated (sorry boyfriend), The Dark Knight, but this one was so much easier for me to enjoy. The only downside is we had a serious monsoon on the way over. It was terrifying!

3. This happened yesterday. Yep, I wasted about ten minutes, but I'd say it was totally worth it.

4. I have been craving IHOP so bad for the past 2 or 3 weeks, so whenever boyfriend asked me where I wanted to go for dinner, it was an easy choice! Doesn't this just look amazing?

5. Last, but definitely not least, I'm taking part in a huge giveaway with Artsy Anthropology. Go see what you can win!

And I know there's not much time, but try to link up with Lauren on this post tonight if you can! You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. I love New Girl. I can watch it all day, it's hilarious!

    I also enjoyed The Dark Knight Rises. I cannot say anything with the first two installments since I wasn't able to watch those. I think those two were too dark.

    Breakfast for dinner is the best!

    I added you via GFC. I hope you can join my link up! It's on Tuesdays: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html :)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I'm totally obsessed with New Girl too. I can't wait for new episodes. And that breakfast looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!