Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

I can't believe I missed this link up last week! Just as much as I have missed some of my beautiful followers. I've been really really bad about commenting on some of your posts lately, but I promise, I've got a little chunk of my day set aside just for you! Here's the top five highlights from my past two weeks:

1. The boyfriend and I went to see the new Spiderman movie this week. It was alright, but if you're a nerd like me, you won't be able to get over the differences between original Spidey and this one. However, they did do some good things in this movie that they didn't in the first 3 movies.

2. I changed up my hairstyle quite a bit!

3. Total new blog design. I personally love it! You?

4. I made my first attempt at sewing using Caroline's paper skirt DIY. Let's just say, I didn't quite read all the directions and somehow sewed it completely shut. I'm a nerd.
 

5. Free coffee on the 4th of July? Who wouldn't take advantage of that?!
 

I hope you all had a great week and a safe 4th of July holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sorry you sewed your skirt shut but it makes for a great story. Again, the hair looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome "5" highlights!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Can't get over how awesome your hair is! TOO CUTE!
    :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!