I can't believe it's already Friday again. I don't know about yall, but this week just flew by for me. Why's that you might ask?
1. After turning in 13 applications last week, I finally got a job! Sure, it's only part time and mainly revolves around something I have no experience in, but I finally have a source of income! No more stealing from the savings account. :)
2. As we speak, I'm on my way to Ohio for a family packed weekend. We rarely get to see my mom's side of the family so it's going to be awesome!
|Just a sneak peek of my suitcase. Fun colors, right?|
3. I've been trying some fun new ideas for my shop this week. I've been meaning to put my embroidery up for such a long time but always get sidetracked. Thankfully this period of not having a job means I've gotten a lot done. And I mean a lot.
4. Remember the confusing story of how I met my boyfriend? Short version: He's my sister's husband's brother, and no, we are not related. It does usually make for some fun double dates though! We decided on Cracker Barrel this week, and it was as amazing as always. If you've never had their pancakes, you have to get out there asap!
5. Cow Appreciation Day for free chicken. Enough said.
Make sure you link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!