Hello bloggers! I hope you had a fantastic, fun filled week. I know for a fact that I did!
1. As some of you may know, I spent the weekend in Ohio with my mom. It was a really fun time, but more importantly, we got to go to some great places Louisiana doesn't have. Including IKEA and Panera! Words cannot express how happy I was.
|Only spent $93!|
2. I made it to Starbucks Gold level! Just a small amount of dedication and feeding my caffeine addiction.
3. As always, I'm still working on my embroidery, and I found this beauty at Hobby Lobby!
And this great deal at Joann's all for $9 straight out of the 80's:
4. I finally completed a great New Year's Resolution. Remember my list from earlier in the year?
Yes, yes I completed number 5 on my list. I got the whole set for $50. Such a great deal, it was hard to pass up!
5. Most excitedly, Hobby Lobby is starting to sell their Christmas ornaments. Let's just say, I'm the type of girl who listens to Christmas music all year round, decorate before Halloween, and buy the biggest, best presents for all my friends. Hobby Lobby is just encouraging me to get into the Christmas spirit so early!
Make sure you link up with the great Lauren for H54F!