Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesdays


If you'd like to participate (and you know you do!!), here are the rules:
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

An Up Themed Birthday Party. How stinking cute!

How absolutely adorable!

This just makes me want to buy another pair of Toms. Or like 198274 more pairs.
Those in the local area, it's Barefoot Sunday at Healing Place this week. Bring a pair of shoes to share!

Anyone notice the fact that these are all about children? Even though I have an extremely long time before I can even begin to think about having kids, they will have the first two images. Even if Up isn't cool then (which it still will be.)


Now something I'm really tickled for!
My church does "host groups" which is a small group that lasts for 3 weeks where they give you all the materials you need to run it. It comes with a DVD, curriculum, everything. All I have to do is make a yummy snack, which is not a problem at all. However, I would still appreciate some prayer. I have no idea who will actually show up, if they'll feel God, if my prayer will suck, if I get nervous. So much can go wrong, but it's in God's hands and I'm trusting Him 100%!

4 comments:

  1. That UP party is adorable!!

    And who can't use another pair of Toms!! ;-)

    Hopping over from Tickle Me Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Up party!! Rainbow colors get me every time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be great at the host group!!! And that UP party is so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome! I don't believe I've truly read anything like
    this before. So great to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this
    subject. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.
    This site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
    Here is my web site - piano lessons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!