Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Find Some Love Fest!

In honor of
findsomelove
I have a special Pinterest inspiration for today! Everything Valentine's Day. Sound like the most exciting challenge ever? I certainly thought so! Here goes:

Am I the only one obsessed with vintage valentines? They are just so precious and I would totally use still use this.

Modern valentines are pretty cute too.

I think I originally found this pillow through Caroline's blog, and I'm still so much in love with it.

Doesn't this make you wish you could go back to elementary school?

One day, when my sewing doesn't suck, I'm going to make this. I am in love with baby clothes!

I hope yall enjoyed my special Valentine's Day post. Make sure you check out some other links today.

8 comments:

  1. I really wish I could sew, or wasn't afraid of sewing machines. I must find a tie onesie just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a Love Week next week, full of little ideas and DIY

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those mailboxes! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little baby clothes!!! Too cute!! Thanks for linking up with us at the Find Some Love Fest!!

    All The Love In The Universe
    Digger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mailboxes are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute decorations! We have had so much fun with the Find Some Love Fest link up! It's a great way to connect and support fellow bloggers.
    We are following you and would love for you to visit our blog.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just looking at vintage valentines on Etsy today :-) LOVE Them for some reason valentines always seems so vintage

    Love the onsie with the tie/heart. I don't think it would be to to hard to make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pillow is SO cute.

    I need to decorate for V-Day. I never have, before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!