Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Verstile Blogger Award


That's right! I won my first award! Jenn from Passenger Seat Perspectives passed it along to me, which just about made my day. Thanks so much Jenn!

With this award I'm supposed to nominate 15 bloggers. That's like a third of my followers, so I'm gonna take a hint from Jenn and only nominate five:

Alexis from Alexis Laughs.
Amy from One Artsy Mama.
Cait Emma from Linen and Leaves.
Hollie from Hollie Takes Notes.

And now I get to write seven random things about myself:
1. I redesign my blog about 8 times a month. I'm never ever satisfied.
2. I have a fake tooth.
3. I still have a secret obsession with the Twilight series. I was doing fine until about 2 days ago when I watched Breaking Dawn.
4. Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks are my very favorite authors.
5. I get nose bleeds all the time. My record is 4 in 36 hours. Ick!
6. I'm saving up to hopefully go on a cruise in September.
7. I think adoption is the best thing a person can ever do. I only hope to be that lucky one day!

So there you have it bloggers! If I tagged you, go ahead and do the same!

Remember that today is the very last day to follow me for a free gift! I have something very special in store for my new followers in March though. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with 7!!!!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh thank you so so much love! i'm so honored! ...i will definitely be doing this for a post at the end of the week!

    and thank so you so much for your support day...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i redesign my blog all the time, it's like a compulsion haha. i redesigned it just the other day, and i'm even working on a new header for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ok i think everyone has a secret obsession for twilight...i know i do. newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!