Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Decisions Decisions

Lately I've been going through hard decisions, like where I want to finish school and where I'll be living while I'm finishing school and so on. Thankfully, I can say I finally decided on LSU.


I have been second guessing it ever since I moved here, but I think I was just scared. It's going to be a lot harder than what I'm used to, but I think I'm finally ready for the challenge.

In making that decision, a lot of scary new responsibilities come with it. I have to claim myself as a dependent for the first time. I'll be moving out all by myself, therefore I'll need a second job.

But I'm so excited for all of this to start! I feel like a young adult, ready to advance, and become so much more mature. I'm excited for bills. I'm excited to work more than 50 hours a week. I'm excited to live alone. Is that not the weirdest thing you've ever heard?

I'm not going to lie, the main reason I wrote this post was to show off my hopeful future apartment. I haven't even seen them in person but I adore them!


I have a small secret about it though. The number one reason I chose them was for the fireplace. Of course, the double sinks, amazing storage, and huge floorplan helps so so much. I have spent so much time just staring at it and dreaming about how to decorate it. Call me weird, but I've always found moving to be so fun.

The best part? It's not too much out of my budget. If I get a job at the Apple store (that I really really really want), I hopefully can afford it easy-peasy. I'll be visiting them this Saturday to check availability and hopefully get something permanent into action!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you on going back to school. I also hope you are able to get that job so that you can move into your future apartment. I laughed when I read that you love moving because I absolutely hate to move but I have moved around so much since we are a military family. We are approaching another move soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a totally awesome place to live! best of luck for the job at apple, hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on making a choice & good luck on getting that job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Making choices isn't always easy...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you Kara! LSU looks like a fun place and they're football team is pretty awesome too :-) My college years were some of the best years of my life...you will have a great time!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!