Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Week

For awhile I've been telling myself it's time to start building up my blu-ray collection. I probably had about 7 or 8 before...
Is this not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
The best part is, I got these all in about a month's time probably for $30. Thirty!!

How did I do this? Disney Movie Club. Most wonderful thing ever. I bought 5 of them for 20 cents, and 2 for less than $12. Yes, it requires a small commitment to purchasing over the next two years, but look how many! Some are also from one of my best friends. He sold some to me for like $4 each, and some he just gave me (like Sleeping Beauty and Meet the Robinsons, they sadly didn't make the picture).

If you have a little one, or just love these wonderful classics (like me), definitely, definitely check out the Disney Movie Club!

Anyone wondering about my last post? I bought them!! I'm slightly ashamed, but I went to the mall and it was a $10 off $40. So of course, I had to find something else for just $10 to make it easier. Thankfully my friends called me to meet up as I was checking out so I couldn't go into any other stores.

This post means I cannot spend anymore money for the rest of forever.
Expect a picture soon of me in my new cuties!

5 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get all the Disney movies on blu-ray! You have a good start already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love disney movie club! We got our first dvd's the same way. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be apart of Disney Movie Club, but they sent so many emails it drove me bonkers! I may have to look into signing up again for Stell, we are lacking in the movie department. Love your collection so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disney movies!! I'm always wanting to watch the old ones like Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast! =) Me and my sister grew up watching those all the time - so many good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable... love those movies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!