Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog Buddies!

I was honored that Paige chose me for the Blog Buddies questionnaire. I had so much fun filling it out and I hope the three that I have chosen will have the most amazing time too!

The rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

1. I am a Christian who is learning more and more about God each day.
2. I work in fast food. Thankfully it's a little more "upscale fast food" and not as awful.
3. I have at least 3 hangnails at all times.
4. My favorite movie is Mean Girls. Don't hate. I love how quotable it is, and how pretty much everyone understands, "She asked me how to spell 'orange.'"
5. I've recently started having frequent panic attacks. They're really scary, but so far I'm not too shabby at overcoming them, especially at work.
6. I am in love with 11:11. I will tell anyone and everyone when it is and make them make a wish. I don't care if it's not real.
7. I can spend all day watching proposal videos on YouTube, Say Yes to the Dress, and Cake Boss. And I will cry my eyes out at every single story.
8. On that note, I can also spend all day on Pinterest. Pinning, repinning, actually crafting, you name it.
9. I start every morning with a cup of coffee and catching up on the fantastic blogs I follow. (Essentially, I would not know what to do with my life if they took away the internet.)
10. Jim Parsons might very well be my new favorite actor. Rachel McAdams has been my favorite actress since "That is the ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen."
11. I was never allowed to believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Cupid, or any other imaginary figures I might have left out. The joys of growing up as a Precher's/Missionary's child.


Questions from Paige:

1. What is your favorite meal?
My grandmother's grilled cheese sandwiches. Sourdough bread from Cracker Barrel and Land of Lakes American cheese. Try it immediately.
2. What movie are you excited to see in theaters soon?
The Vow. I haven't actually seen a trailer for it, but I like going into it not knowing. With those 2, it has to be fantastic
3. What is your favorite episode of Friends?
In all honesty, I have never seen a full episode of Friends. I wasn't allowed to watch it as a child and just never got the interest to later. Maybe I'll try starting it soon.
4. Who do you wish you could meet, dead or alive?
I have never had a good question for this answer. I would like to re-meet my Uncle Paul. He passed away when I was only 5 and I have very few memories of him.
5. How do you feel about the whole chocolate or vanilla thing?
Chocolate all the way. I am a female. ;)
6. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Netflix and Pinterest at the same time. Awesomeness overload.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ryan Gosling, no questions asked. That man is gorgeous.
8. What is your favorite type of pizza?
Pizza Hut makes one that is cheese sauce, 4 different types of cheese, and stuffed crust. Wins my heart every time.
9. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My coral jeans
10. What do you want to do when you grow up? Hehe.
Teach! It is the only thing pushing me through school.
11. What U.S. city do you want to visit or live in?
Every single one of them! I guess if I'd have to choose, I'd probably say Seattle or Portland. I've never been to the NorthWest and I would love to expand my horizons.

Questions for You:

1. What is the scariest or craziest thing you've lived through?
2. What is your favorite restaurant and your favorite thing to order there?
3. What is your favorite hobby (outside of crafting)?
4. Any allergies?
5. What did you want to be when you were young? Has it changed since then?
6. If you could choose any country to live in what would it be?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What's the last impulse buy you made?
9. Who is your role model?
10. Tell me about your pets. Names, kinds, color, everything!
11. What is the one song you can dance to no matter what?

Now the Lucky 3 Girls:

5 comments:

  1. mmm, ryan gosling. very nice choice.

    p.s. i'm still mourning his & rachel mcadams's breakup. why i put so much stock in celebrity relationships i'll never know, but i am still in mourning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on number 9 from the first list and number 7 from the second list :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome answers, we totally start our days off the same way :) and panic attacks are noooo bueno, i'm in awe that you can control them, mine are rare but wild. :( hope y ou're having an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright. You sold me. Haha. Anyone who has coral jeans must be neat.

    Oh, and you love Mean Girls? Cherry on top!

    I'm loving your blog, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!