Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesdays

This is by far my favorite linkup!


What are the rules?
1. Write a short post with anywhere from one to five items that have been tickling your fancy recently. Please include pictures and links :)

2. Make sure to link back to the party in your blog post (you can grab the button or include a text link)

3. Come back here and link up your blog post!

4. Visit some other links and HAVE FUN!

So let's get started!

This will make it into my apartment as soon as possible!

Call me crazy, but I have never tried Nutella before. I have a jar though and am so ready to try this!


I am in love with this little cutie! Yes, I have jumped on the owl bandwagon!

I have the feeling that after many many tries, I could make this. As soon as I get an ipad of course.

If you didn't read Calvin and Hobbes as a child, you were seriously deprived!

5 comments:

  1. You're not crazy, I tried Nutella for the first time this year. It's fantastic!! Cute blog!! I love the little case, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this list of finds :) haha My husband loves calvina nd hobbes, I should get him this :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! :) i love that owl. so so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ipad cover is darling! and seriously, I need that first print out for out apartment! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried Nutella say what?! Your life will be forever changed :)

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!