Monday, January 23, 2012

Best Dinner Ever!

This recipe really doesn't have a name, but in the spirit of sharing, I suppose I can try.

Chicken Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Wrapped in Bacon (the name still sucks)



Ingredients:

4 Chicken Breasts
8 slices of bacon
8oz of Cream Cheese (preferably the new kind with all sorts of spices)


What to do:
  1. Preheat oven to 450
  2. Butterfly each chicken breast. This is the hardest part for me as I hate touching raw meat.
  3. Stuff each piece with generous amounts of cream cheese. The more the better!
  4. Simply wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon.
  5. Place in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.

12 comments:

  1. oh my, this may or may combine my most favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this looks so good. I am definitely going to have to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooo good! Touching raw meat is the worst though! Worth it in the end, but seriously icky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kinda just died.
    i want this nowwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha I laughed at Elle's comment...but I feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That combo souds delicious!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. We make this but we add chopped green onion to the cream cheese before we stuff the chicken mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  8. We eat this all the time but we add chopped green onions into the cream cheese before we stuff the chicken...

    ReplyDelete
  9. We make this but we add chopped green onion to the cream cheese before we stuff the chicken mmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I added chopped jalapeƱos and the juice to the cream cheese....yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!