Thursday, August 30, 2012

Best Parts of Fall

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year, second to Christmas. I just told someone this week, that if we wrapped Christmas into the fall season I would just be the happiest person alive. Last year, I made a list of my favorite things about Fall, and loved the post so I decided to try it again! (That has got to be a run-on sentence. So sorry!)

Without further ado, my Fall favorites:

1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I have a coupon for any Starbucks drink that expires on September 4th. The day just happens to be the day that PSLs come back.
I swear, I could be the biggest spokesperson for this drink if Starbucks ever chose to pay me. ;)

2. Scarves, scarves, scarves! I've got all kinds of them in my scarf drawer, and I cannot wait to break them out!
I'd be happy with any of these!

3. Apple Cider and spiced donuts. Mmmm. :)

4. Waiting up for The Great Pumpkin.

5. Pumpkin pie! Is it sad most of these have to do with food?

And my same question as last year, what's your favorite part of fall?

4 comments:

  1. Now I have fall envy! So ready! Thanks for the fall teaser!

    http://frompariswithlove-holli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love your picks! The Great Pumpkin is just essential for this time of year. And I always love a good scarf. In fact, I'm kind of a scarf hoarder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fall favorites - I'd love to agree with you but with such a cold winter I'm more excited about spring! We're do days in and so far so good! I'm thinking bare shoulders and lotsa leg! (though it's still a bit too cold for that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scarves!!! And pumpkin pie is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!