Happy Friday loves! I hope you all had a magnificent week! As always, I'm linking up with Lauren for my high five moments this week.
1. This story is kinda long, but kinda awesome. Stick with me on it, alright?
See those $200 Beats headphones right there? I got them for free! I was contacted by someone who works at M80 (a social media advertising agency, I did my research ;) about a month ago. He told me that if I wrote a few blog posts about AT&T, I'd get them for free. After I sent my address to him in an email, I started to freak out. I figured I had just gotten seriously scammed, or someone was going to come to my house to kill me. (I'm a bit more paranoid than most people.) I sent an email to AT&T asking if they did in fact use the company M80, and of course didn't get an answer. After freaking out a bit more, I finally began to forget about it. No one came to kill me, and I haven't seen any junk mail as a result. Then of course, my Beats came in the mail. I felt so silly. So now after this whole "scary" debacle, I got a freaking awesome birthday present for my sweet, sweet boyfriend. And while we're on the topic, each week from now through Sept 16th AT&T is giving away a "must have" back-to-school device to five lucky winners. Enter your email address to win this week's prize: http://bit.ly/ATTBacktoSchool.
2. My "intense" workout is finally over! By intense, I mean waking up at 7 am, doing a short workout, then sitting on my butt the rest of the day. For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you saw how devoted to it I was this week! For those who don't follow, check it out!
3. I got an amazingly cool job this week. I drove by and saw a sign for a job fair, and immediately stopped to apply. Where at? The greatest place on earth of course! Can you even imagine what crazy things I'll be doing with my discount?
4. I know I've talked about the greatness of the Disney Movie Club before, but just for fun let's do it again! I got these great movies in the mail this all week for $5!
5. Lastly, I got to hang out with one of my best friends from elementary on Sunday, and we had SO much fun. We got lunch at our local Zoe's Kitchen, and while we were there she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids! I was so ecstatic! Then she showed me our gorgeous dresses:
We spent the rest of the day at a Bridal Show where she got to enter all kinds of contests and get information on so many vendors in the city. And of course, all the bakeries had free samples. It was so yummy!
I hope yall have a safe and relaxing weekend!