Guys, I turn 21 in 17 days. How scary is that! Not that I'm planning anything huge, but it might be fun to do a little bit of gambling just because I can. We've all heard of 30 before 30, and all those fun goal lists, right? Well, I've decided to come up with 21 somewhat reasonable goals to attempt before I turn 21. Some of them will be Pinterest goals, some will be cleaning goals, others will be for my sister's baby shower. There's really no rhyme or reason to it. In these next 15 days I'm probably going to be dedicating my blog to these ideas, with maybe a linkup here and there. I'm full on "Taking Back My Blog!"
Make some crafty wall art.
2. Use the rest of my Shine cards!
Drink 3 liters of water everyday. I am soo bad about drinking water!
Organize all of my craft supplies. Hopefully I won't fail on this.
5. Please do something with the random decorative light bulbs you bought. You're such a clutter butt!
Strengthen old friendships. Give all your NC friends a call, write them a letter, send them a text, something.
Please dye your hair. Your roots are begging for it.
Make 5 new prints to offer for free! Including a sweet one like this!
9. Learn all the lyrics to one Jesus Culture CD. Thank goodness for Rdio!
10. This is so easy! 2 bookshelves with a piece of wood over it. Would totally help with number 4.
11. Learn 20 new words in sign language. That's right, I'm trying to teach myself, and I expect to fail miserably.
Really, really learn to sew. Make the Christmas skirt you want!
13. Sell at least one item in your shop!
14. Embroider a lampshade!
15. Make your own Iced Coffee and drink it out of a cute mason jar.
16. Workout at least 3 times a week. Stay healthy!
Link up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. You know you want to.
18. I have everything I need for this! It's just a matter of getting to it!
19. Start writing a children's book? That's kinda scary, but I'm so ready!
Finish and print your weekly blog planner to see if you love it!
Learn to make fabric flowers already! What in the world are you waiting for?