Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guest Post from Cutesy Bootsie!

Hello all! Thanks for tuning in to my very last day of Guest Posting this summer! I have one more post queued up for you later this evening, so make sure to check it out. It was so fun getting to meet you all in this way, and I hope my other followers enjoyed it just as much as I did.
I'd like to introduce you all to Brook today! Her link is listed below so make sure you check her out! She gets extra cool points from me for posting lyrics from my favorite band. Leave a little love for her!
------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I am so happy to be on Kara's darling blog today. I'm Brook from Cutesy Bootsie where I blog about what I love to wear, craft, my blessings and challenges, as well as my latest obsessions. Originally from the great state of Minnesota (go Vikings!), I now call sunny South Florida home. Truly, I can't imagine living in cold or driving on ice and snow ever again. I am a middle school teacher by day so, clearly, I need an outlet and blogging has become that for me. 

 Seriously. It's gross out there. I get that I live in South Florida so what would I expect on the first day of August? Well, I guess I wish there was a little breeze and a little less humidity. It makes me crazy when people tell me that it is "only" 92 here and it is 100 degrees someplace in the Midwest. Let me tell you something, I'm from the Midwest where it would get to 100 degrees some days in the summer and this is so not the same thing. I don't know how people in Texas do it. Anywho (sorry, I know some people hate that word but it cracks me up), I was walking the little dog and trying to hurry along and thinking about how wearing sweatpants outside was probably a bad choice, and started thinking about how fabulous it is that is actually, in fact summer. Summer means vacation! Pool parties! Frozen drinks!

Really, what other time can you roll out of bed, throw your hair into a messy pony, grab yesterday's shorts and t-shirt, slip on a pair of flip flops, brush your teeth, and put on your giant sunglasses as you leave the house? I can't think of any. What are your favorite things about summer? Tweet me or leave a comment here on Kara's blog or over on Cutesy Bootsie. I'd love to know and I'd love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!