Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1 Down, 20 to Go!

Alright guys, remember my 21 before 21 list from Saturday? I've made 21 goals to finish before my 21st birthday this week. My first goal was to make some crafty wall art since I'm finally redecorating my room to grey and yellow. Here's what I've come up with so far.

This first one was very easy. I just painted the hoops and put in the grey chevron fabric. The smaller hoop has a little folder section so I can save important papers in it. That's also why it looks a little baggy.

This one was also crazy easy too! I found it on Pinterest. I'm not the best at tutorials (or taking pictures, for that matter) so I'm just going to attach the link.
Tutorial
I'm still in the slow progress of finishing my 21 list. Wish me luck and come back as I cross off more items from my list.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is awesome! You know I love some TP roll painting ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to visit!! It was such a fun and easy project. You're totally my hero. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!