In a matter of "Taking Back My Blog" (see here), I'm trying to give my followers some real content about me lately. I feel my High Five posts don't usually do that, so this week I'm taking part in a new link up that will hopefully give yall a little more information about myself. I totally encourage you to take part in it too! It's over at Amy's cute blog. :)
1. All time favorite band? fun. I've started hating them a little bit lately because their newest album has some serious anti-God lyrics, but I can definitely still jam to them any day of the week.
2. Do you subscribe to any magazine? If so, what? Well I have a Nook, so it makes my magazine subscriptions way easier. Right now I subscribe to Martha Stewart Weddings, Cosmo and I'm looking into getting the HGTV magazine too.
3. What state do you live in? Louisiana.
4. Fashion: How do you feel about brown and black together? I've never done it, but I don't think it's the worst thing that can happen.
5. What blog do you absolutely love reading? Oh there's quite a few! My very favorites are in my sidebar.
6. What is the best movie you have seen lately? Brave was awesome! Is that embarrassing for me to admit? Probably. It was just the cutest thing ever though!
7. Have you ever been on a cruise? Yes, yes yes! I've only been on one years and years ago, but I cannot stinking wait to take another one. It was so fun!
8. Are you an early bird or a night owl? I totally prefer being an early bird. I wake up nice and early, make myself a cup of coffee, and read about all of you cuties.
9. Have you ever had a bad date? Describe. None that I can think of off the top of my head. This Valentine's Day was pretty hectic though. Check out this post on it!
10. What is your favorite quote? I have a lot of favorite quotes now, thanks to Pinterest. I'm not saying this one is my favorite, but look at how stinking cute it is. I can already imagine it in my kitchen!