Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Sales

So as my Instagram followers probably know, I work at Jo-Ann's and Aerie. Can you just imagine the amazing discounts I get? And the amazing amounts of money I get to spend? ;) Anyways, on top of my employee discount, everything is on sale for Labor Day this week, so I've just gone a little nuts! Here's some horrible quality pictures of my Aerie finds.
Silly iPhone didn't take the picture with any clarity (or even the right colors) whatsoever, so here's a close up of each!


And now the really exciting part,  my Jo-Ann's purchases!! I got all this for $30!
But sadly, I didn't get any fabric! I woke up this morning and realized I had all this elastic that I bought, but didn't take any advantage of the huge discounts on fabric! I just learned how to make cute little skirts by attaching elastic to the top and it's so easy! I'll have to post pictures of the cute skirts I'll be making this week. Anyways, all that to say that I might be going back this afternoon to grab some more, and if so I'll update the post for yall to see.

1 comment:

  1. You work at Aerie!? That's so cool. There used to be a store 1 1/2 hours from my house, but they closed it :( I was so sad! I miss having one near me and now I have to order everything online. I bet you get such a good discount! Lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!