Friday, September 28, 2012

High Five for Friday!

First and foremost, Happy National Coffee Day! Seriously, go celebrate it!

Now for my High Five list!!
1. You guys were seriously cracking me up on Wednesday! I've never gotten such sweet comments and I treasure them all! For those who missed it, I wore a top knot for the first time, and was definitely not grungy. ;)

2. This beauty came in the mail!! I registered for Nicole's Classes and am SO sad that I have to wait until November to start! Until then, this book shall be my best friend. (I've recently decided to change my major to graphic design so I'll be using this class to build my portfolio for school!)

3. Pumpkin Spice Cookies. Enough said.

4. My church is going through some extreme changes, yet I couldn't be more excited to see what Healing Place has in store for us. It's so apparent that God has His hand on this house. The strength and faith of our church family will get us through this.

5. The Snugly Duckling is now offering free blog designs! I'm trying to make a name for myself in the design world and would love to start with a few gifts!! Click the little tabby if you're interested! :)

Linking up with Lauren, as always!

4 comments:

  1. I have GOT to try those cookies. And I cannnoooot master the "top knot" to save my life. BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I want those cookies too! Girlie, did you know that you are not following me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea! I definitely went and corrected it. :)

      Delete
  3. you have such a cute blog! i feel like the top knot looks weird on me hahah and i love all things pumpkin spice!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!