Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

I woke up this morning, seriously craving a PSL. I started my morning routine while thinking how I could fit in a trip to Starbucks today. While checking facebook, I found the latest blog post from Sew Caroline. The post is all about pumpkins and totally worth looking at. Anyways, at the very end of the post, she linked a recipe for her favorite PSL. I knew right then that I had to try it! I ran to Albertson's quickly to grab some milk, and got to work. It literally took ten minutes, if that, to make, and was so, extremely, 100% worth it. Here's the recipe. And then, of course, I had to have a mini photo shoot with our cute fall decorations. Welcome to fall yall!



And just for a little giggle from the "Ermahgerd" Girl:

Do you have any great PSL recipes you want to share? Leave a comment with the link!

2 comments:

  1. yummy! i'm totally buying one in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time faviroute drink at starbucks. I am totally going to make my own now, thanks for the recipe :)

    New follower
    http://cozypinkcottagethe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!