Thursday, September 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Even if Louisiana refuses to recognize it, it is fall! That means it's time to pull out your sweaters, scarves, boots, and all! Get your pumpkin spice creamer out, and cozy up with someone you love.
In honor of fall, I decided to break out my plaid flannel this week!
This top paired up with my jeans, made the perfect combo for going to work. I was so sad that it wasn't cold enough to put on my brown boots with it! I'm so so ready for chilly weather, after this hot southern summer!
PS Let's please take a moment of silence for my old iPhone. I've been stuck using a stupid Android until my 5 comes in tomorrow! #firstworldproblems 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!