Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh, Apple

I bought my Macbook in 2009 when I graduated high school. It's only 3 years old. You would think it would still be fully functioning, yes? 
No. Because it's "so old," I am not allowed to sync my new iPhone to iTunes. My software is not recent enough to run the latest version of iTunes. Meaning that I lost all my contacts, music, photos, and all that. When I reasearched it, I saw that I'd have to update my software. That's something I've known that I should do for awhile. However, since I just bought their $200 phone, I'm trying not to spend any money on anything non-essential right now. Here's the messages my computer shows me when I plug her in, and try to download the new iTunes.



Does anyone else find it ridiculous that this company forces you to spend money in order to use their products to the full extent?! How would you do this without spending eighty dollars on new software?

PS My dad's Macbook is 7 years old, and now considered "vintage" by Apple. That just means they'll refuse to work on it if he brings it in. Such horrible customer service!

2 comments:

  1. 7 years is considerd vintage! blahhh thats just rediculous. Came across your blog, Saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying! If I didn't love their product so much, I'd boycott them. Luckily for them, they rock. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!