Friday, February 1, 2013

High Five For Friday!

So apparently, not only have I been failing in the blog world lately, but even in the IG world. I literally have no good pictures to show you this week!
(Except maybe one of my ugly pup/love of my life.)
That being said, I struggled a bit coming up with my high fives! Do you ever have weeks like that? Anyways, the few high fives for the week include:

1. I learned SO much on Photoshop this week! Like I said in my Wednesday post, my internship deserves a whole post of its own, and it will get it SO soon. It's just been such a rewarding experience, especially for the cause we're working for!

2. I get to Skype with my best friend like every night. Isn't he such a cutie? The funny part is, we totally weren't even this close when I lived in Louisiana.
Please pay no mind to my crazy face. :)
3. I sat in the wrong class for a good 45 minutes without noticing yesterday. That's not necessarily a high five, but I feel like its embarrassing enough that it needs to be shared. 
PS do yall ever expect AutoCorrect to show up on your computer? I just typed "enoung" and expected my computer to know what I was typing. #fail

4. I got a job. I know I say that a lot in these posts, and it's really not even that much of an exciting job, so I won't go into too much detail. Yay steady income though!

5. My dog actually let me sleep in until 9am today. That's amazingly rare with him!

2 comments:

  1. Love these high fives!
    www.rsrue.bloggspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that pup is so super cute! :) What a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!