Sorry for my little H54F break! It's such an awesome link up from Lauren, that I know you'll want to go link up with too. Just a quick, simple way to catch our favorite followers up on our highlights of the week. Here's my high fives from this week!
1. I am finally setting up my room more and more! I unpacked a few more boxes this week, and set up all my bed pillows.
2. Notice anything different on the blog?
Maybe like a beautiful, brand new stinking design?!
3. I got to see my first snow in like 2 years! It was so fun! We made a teeny tiny snowman, made a snow angel, then went back inside.. Totally worth it.
4. Yeah, this made my week way better. Try working 8-10 hour shifts with a 5 minute walk to Starbucks and not going on your break. Next to impossible! I'm one away from my free drink!
|Don't judge my barely there nail polish!|
5. Andddd yes, I got a nosebleed while driving home from work. I had to stop at Burger King and stop it. And then of course, I had to buy an order of fries for extra yumminess.
Again, go link up with Lauren! It's always one of my favorite posts of the week!