This Sunday Social has us going back to high/middle school. Which was just 4 years ago for me, but it feels like forever ago!
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
That awkward thing in the right hand corner is me. I literally wore my hair like this just about every day. And this is straight out of the yearbook... No getting rid of it or hiding it from my future children.
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
These fun kids were the ones I hung out with throughout most of my senior year and the summer after!
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Honestly, just going to friend's houses and relaxing. We'd bake or watch movies, sometimes go to the mall. Pretty low key.
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I had one real boyfriend in high school. He was definitely was my first heartbreak, but it totally happened for the best. I hear he's kind of a douche now. ;) We lost all touch after the breakup so he totally has no idea I'm adding this picture, but I wanted to show off my favorite dress and blonde hair!
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Melissa and I had a not-so-secret code. Whenever we were talking about other people, we changed the first letter of their names to something else. For example, she was Alyssa and I was Tara. There was also Berardo, Lanthony, Dris.... You get the picture. And everyone knew about it. Worst secret code of all time.
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Ummm, none of them? Hahaha aren't those awkward years the ones we're trying to forget? ;)