Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's About Time

that I post again! Holy crap, I've been a bad blogger! And only coming back for a WIWW post kinda doesn't count, but kinda does too, right? Between my two jobs, an internship (which is amazing and deserves its own post in the near future), and school, blogging has kind of taken a turn on the back burner.

I have a teensy confession to make: I almost skipped class yesterday. I got out of bed at 8:30 (to leave at 8:45), started my cup of coffee, did my daily entries for the HGTV dream home, and snuggled up with my pup. I wasn't even considering class at that point. Then I looked at the clock, said to myself in a kind of yelly fashion, "Kara, get your lazy butt out of bed, put on that super cute outfit (that you picked out for work two days ago and never wore), and get yourself to this class you paid $2500 to take."All in all, the class didn't work out in my favor. Due to a silly technical difficulty, my attendance didn't count, so I totally could've stayed in bed. But instead, I took two pages of notes, made a new friend, and got to wear my super cute outfit.

As I'm sure you can guess, most of my outfit is from American Eagle, as always! But with a 40% discount, it's seriously all I buy anymore. Never, ever work in retail if you want to actually save your money for things other than clothes. (And yes, it took me straightening my hair twice to get rid of my bed head and it still turned out crazy!)

Sorry I've been slightly absent lately! I pinky promise to be back Friday with my H54F post. Have a glorious rest of the week bloggers! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is one super adorable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling on not going to class... In college there were lots of days I just didn't want to get up and go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!