1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
- First and foremost, my grandmother's grilled cheese. Cracker Barrel's sourdough bread, and thick slices of Land o' Lakes white American cheese. Yes, it might be a heart attack waiting to happen, but it's the yummiest thing I've ever put in my mouth!
- Secondly, now that I've drooled all over you, cheese pizza, light sauce, stuffed crust. (picky eater over here!)
- Third, I'm really getting into edamame lately. So yummy and healthy! I just don't understand it!
2. First 3 things you do in the morning
- Usually first thing, my sweet sweet baby boy wakes me up and I get to feed him. Have you met my puppy/almost 4 year old yet?
- Then I make myself a cup of coffee. I used to make 2, but then I got an expensive Keurig and had to start monitoring myself. It's ok though, because I just ordered the little refillable cup so I can make as much as I want now!
- Check Instagram/Blogger/Facebook/Twitter... No, I am not addicted to technology. #justkiddingialwayswillbe
3. Last 3 things you do at night
- Brush my teeth, duh!
- Snuggle close with Colston. He loves sleeping in between my legs!
- Watch an episode of whatever show I'm on at that time. Right now it's How I Met Your Mother, but I'm getting close to the end again!
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
- How I Met Your Mother
- Big Bang Theory
- Parks and Rec
I could list like 80 more (especially on HGTV alone), but luckily for you, it only asked for 3. ;)
5. 3 places you want to visit
- Washington DC
6. 3 people you can always count on
- My sister
- My mom
- My dad
Of course I'm just going to use family on that. They're all so amazing and took such amazing care of me while I was living in Louisiana. Love you!
Come link up with us!