Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social: Resolutions



1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I actually already have! Seeing how I live on my own now, it's only time to buy healthy, and therefore cheaper, foods. Why hello apples, wheat bread, salads, and chicken.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Ummm, get off your lazy butt and do something? 
That's more advice for myself. But we'll see how that goes.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
There are too many things I loved this holiday season. First, I was given a nephew and that rocked. Then I moved halfway across the country. Then I got a new(ish) car. Then I got a freaking puppy. It's all around just been a great way to kick off 2013.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Nothing really. Maybe meet my future husband, but we'll leave that up to God.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. Starting school. I've hated these two years off, and I literally mean hated.
2. Being able to attend my old church again. Moving back to Charlotte has finally allowed for that to happen. It is the only church that's really ever felt like home to me. 
3. Being around old friends and reconnecting. I've already been able to hang out with some of my very best friends in my short week here, and it's been so fun!

Happy, happy new year bloggers!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been very blessed in the past few weeks! Can't wait to see what God has planned for you with school, your chuch, friends, ....maybe your future husband!
    Have a great week!
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!