Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thankful Thursdays!

I feel like it's been forever since I've linked up with Sarah for Thankful Thursdays. I'm just thankful for so many things this week, I knew I had to come link up!

One thing I'm most thankful for is old friends. You've heard about my internship right? It's only all I ever talk about on here anymore. ;) Anyways, I'll be staying with the sweet Melissa and her family while I'm there. At any given time they have at least three dogs, and then foster many more, so it seemed like a perfect situation for Colston and I.



IF you haven't for some reason heard about my internship, this essentially describes it so perfectly:

I'll be worshipping at my home church, making a global impact through their main websites. It is honestly something I've been thanking God for every single day.

Come link up with Sarah too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!