Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Polyvore Files

Welcome to The Polyvore Files link up! Joni and I have been running this awesome link up for a few months now, and it is still just my favorite. No rules here in the slightest, just link up your Polyvore sets below. :)
Yall know about my Vera Bradley obsession right? And of course, by obsession I mean I own like two things, but a girl can dream, right? Anyways my favorite pattern lately is the Blue Bayou, and with my move to North Carolina this thursday, the Duke blue only seemed perfect.

Comfy Roadtripping


Also, you know you're a bad blogger when your only post this week is the link up you host. It's just been so busy packing up everything! BUT speaking of Vera Bradley, I won an agenda at work for selling the most this week, and I plan on using it to bring my blogging some organization. You should be hearing lots from me this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!