Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Good morning friends! As most of you know, I'm currently back in North Carolina for the summer and am so stoked to finally be here. I started my internship this Monday, and was rocking my orange. But my favorite thing about this outfit was the necklace. It's the Charlotte skyline, and I thought it was perfect for my first real day back into Charlotte. Since the rest of the outfit is kinda hard to see, I added a Polyvore set below to give you a full idea.
(And really quickly, I wanted to give you the link where I bought this necklace. It's not a paid review or anything like that, just me trying to give some love to the amazing artist! She was so very helpful, and even helped me out with a custom order. You can save 20% at her shop if you use the code KP20OFF.)

1day

Have a safe and blessed rest of the week. I'm linking up (finally) with The Pleated Poppy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice color combo! I really need a good blazer because I love looks like this, and I feel like it makes an outfit look more put together then a cotton cardigan!
    I'll be checking out the link to the jewelry, thanks for sharing.

    Kara Beth of Art+Java in the morning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!