Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Polyvore Files: Last Week

Hi bloggers! Welcome to our very last installment of The Polyvore Files. I know it's kinda sudden, but Joni and I just really weren't feeling it anymore. We've loved the few loyal followers who have stuck with us on this, but I just have to laugh, because these are the only posts I've put up in the past 2-3 weeks. It's become a bit of an obligation over enjoyment. If you want to link up, today is the very last time!

All that being said, I wanted to try something a little more new and fun this time around. I've seen a couple of these on facebook this week, and decided to give it a try. I'll give a few quick hints, and you can comment below what you think it might be!

1. Tom Hanks
2. Tall. Decaf. Cappucino.
3. My favorite movie ever

If those aren't the best hints ever, there's nothing more I can do. ;)

Guess That Movie

Come link up here for the last time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!