Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Polyvore Files: Pin-spired

Welcome back to The Polyvore Files! The rules are simple. Make a beautifully amazing set on Polyvore (or pull out some ones you've never posted), and just come link it up either down below or at my co-host Joni's blog.

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite hobbies is finding cute outfits on Pinterest and creating them for MUCH cheaper in Polyvore. I was so set to do that today, until I searched for a black striped shirt. When I saw this beautiful one by Marc Jacobs (that I could never afford), I didn't even consider looking further. So instead of making this affordable at all, I added in some $80 sandals, a $185 shirt, and so on. I could almost promise the look could be recreated for so much less though.

(PS for anyone wondering, the amazing "pin-spiring" pin is sourced to right here.)
Pin-Spired
One of my pet peeves, is that some people strictly think scarves are for the winter. As I'm packing for my summer internship, I've already got at least 10 scarves packed away, and I cannot wait to show them off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!