Friday, April 18, 2014

My Mindy Project: Week 12


Hello loves & welcome back to My Mindy Project!
Don't know what I'm talking about when I say My Mindy Project? I'm slowly going through Mindy Kaling's "Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself" on this blog. I'm hoping to do one question a week(ish) for the entire year!


While picking my card for the week, I just about died after laughter when I saw this one. It seemed like the pretty obvious winner. My questions on the back are even somewhat relatable to the week I've been having. So you know, a win-win-win.

What is more embarrassing to walk into an interview with: a giant, throbbing pimple or noticeable pit stains on a silk blouse?
Thank goodness my interviews this week were on the phone. I didn't have to worry about any of these. But obviously I have to go with the pit stains. Zits can be covered up to an extent, but pit stains? Those can't be fixed as easily.

What was your first professional job like and who was more excited about it: you or your parents?
Speaking of my interviews this week, I'd like to throw this on the radar as my first professional "job." Yes, it's an internship, but it'll require the hours of a job, will provide awesome experience, and is basically what I want to do for the rest of my life. So I'm counting it, because NONE of my retail or fast food jobs to date count. I think I'm more stoked than my parents, simply because I have to move 7 hours away from them for a few months.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, most importantly, just a quick reminder that today is Good Friday! Spend the rest of your day with your family, celebrating Easter weekend.

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
- I Peter, 2:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!