Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Mindy Project: Week 11

Hello loves & welcome back to My Mindy Project!
Don't know what I'm talking about when I say My Mindy Project? I'm slowly going through Mindy Kaling's "Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself" on this blog. I'm hoping to do one question a week(ish) for the entire year!

My question of the week is:
"Did you think high school was going to be like Clueless, or did you think it'd be more like My So Called Life? Which one was it for you?"
I hadn't seen either of these by the time I was in high school! (I've still never even heard of My So Called Life.) Unfortunately, my middle school days were filled with the dreadful High School Musical. And. I. Was. Hooked. You can imagine my extreme disappointment when we got to school freshman year and no one broke out into song & dance.

"What do you think is the biggest scam in Hollywood when it comes to depicting high school?"
Once I finally did see Clueless, I was completely taken aback. I think it was either my sophomore or junior year, and I remember just laughing. They made it seem like parties and drugs were so accessible, which I know they were to a lot of people, but I don't even think I could've found those things if I wanted to. 

AND skipping school just seemed like the easiest thing in the world. Kids would just walk out the front doors, and come right back at the end of the class. Ridiculous.

SO bloggers, did you ever skip class in high school? Did it come this easily to some of you as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!