Friday, April 25, 2014

Detroit!

Why hello again. I'm so excited to tell you that I spent the first half of this week just north of Detroit with my grandparents. We spent all of Tuesday in Detroit, and I was so surprised at how beautiful the city is! Yes, it is still terrifying, and I got SO many creepy looks, and there is graffiti on almost every building and almost every street sign, but the architecture is gorgeous! All of these pictures were taken on The People Mover, which is basically a huge monorail around the entire city.

Maybe not the best collage, but you get the idea.
And I was super stoked to be able to add to my Starbucks "You Are Here" mug collection.
Source (And where to buy!)
Hope you all have a lovely and safe weekend, no matter where you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!