Monday, April 14, 2014

Forever Changed

There are a lot of moments you can look back on and think, "Yep, that changed my life forever." Whether it be accepting Christ, meeting your husband, moving to a new country, taking a new job, you name it. I'm on the verge of one of those moments.

This March, I turned in an application for an internship at Elevation Church. (You can read all about it and what it means to me here.) Since that week, I've been praying and believing God for a crazy miracle. This is one of the fastest growing churches in America. I'm not even sure I want to know how many people applied for this same position. But what really blows my mind, is that they chose me. God chose me. I still get a little overwhelmed and teary-eyed when I think about it all. Do you know how astonishing it is to hear things like, "Your name is the only one we're submitting" or "We need you on our team"? It changes your life.
Source
All that being said, I'm honestly terrified. This is my first "big girl job." I've hardly worked in this field. And it's such a huge church. And it's my dream job. And it's all happening so quickly.
But God is bigger than my fears. He knows why He called me. He wants to do perfect and amazing things through me. In the end, isn't that all that really matters?
Source
I can't wait to blog about it throughout the summer and share these life changing experiences with some of my favorite people.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, girl! Such an answer to prayer - God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I remember how excited you were about it when you applied, and am happy to see it all worked out! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!