Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Polyvore Files

Do you ever have that piece of clothing that you kind of just have to have? For me, it's this silky pair of pants from Aerie. I've been wanting/needing/drooling over them since they came out, and they finally went on a pretty little sale this weekend. So since I was spending a little time lusting, I decided to add some other items I've been in love with for awhile now. First, we've got this lovely handmade jewelry from Geoflora. And then secondly, I've got this pretty little Gucci bag. I'm not one to care much for designer bags, but I wouldn't hate getting this one for Christmas.

Silky Pants

Linking up again with The Polyvore Files. And a little piece of exciting news, starting next week, you'll be able to link up your outfits here as well. The lovely Joni and I will be co-hosting this link up from here on out, and I couldn't be more stoked!

1 comment:

  1. those pants are awesome! i bet they are super comfy. i have sweater i`ve been lusting after for a while too, i hope it goes on sale soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!