1. What are your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials? I absolutely adore The Santa Clause, Elf, and the Home Alones.
And if I'm ever in a super sad mood, I'll watch the Christmas Shoes. It hits me right in the feels every time.
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do? I never have before, but this year, I have felt so compelled to give to The A21 Campaign. It honestly terrifies me to know that this is going on not just in other countries, but especially in America.
3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays? Ohmigosh. A gigapet for sure. My parents wrapped it in a clothes box, so I was seriously disappointed for more clothes. Then I'm pretty sure I screamed for a full 8 minutes.
4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays? I think my freshman or sophomore year of high school, my aunt bought me this iPod mini! I already feel old knowing kids now wouldn't know how to use it! But let's blame that on Apple and their constant need for new models every year, and make me feel a little younger.
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? This will be my third year working on Christmas Eve. It's not the worst thing in the world. I'll still have the night off to be with my family and open our one present early!