Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social!

Happy Sunday morning, ladies. I hope you're enjoying the last day of the weekend, I know I am! Two of my very best friends are coming to see me from North Carolina today, and I couldn't be more excited! Have a lovely week and make sure you link up too! :)
Sunday Social

1. What are your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials? I absolutely adore The Santa Clause, Elf, and the Home Alones. 
And if I'm ever in a super sad mood, I'll watch the Christmas Shoes. It hits me right in the feels every time.
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do? I never have before, but this year, I have felt so compelled to give to The A21 Campaign. It honestly terrifies me to know that this is going on not just in other countries, but especially in America.
3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays? Ohmigosh. A gigapet for sure. My parents wrapped it in a clothes box, so I was seriously disappointed for more clothes. Then I'm pretty sure I screamed for a full 8 minutes.

4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays? I think my freshman or sophomore year of high school, my aunt bought me this iPod mini! I already feel old knowing kids now wouldn't know how to use it! But let's blame that on Apple and their constant need for new models every year, and make me feel a little younger.

5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? This will be my third year working on Christmas Eve. It's not the worst thing in the world. I'll still have the night off to be with my family and open our one present early!

4 comments:

  1. The original I pods came out way after high school for me. When I was in high school the cool thing was the original cassette walkman and if you rich a disc man where the batteries would die after 8 songs. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Gigapets! I have a bunch laying around somewhere, I need to find them! I had the same iPod as well, just in blue. It's crazy to think of how far technology has come!

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally loved Gigapets!! I seen one in a store not long ago and was tempted to buy one. But who em I kidding I cannot take care of that little thing and my toddler. ;)

    www.easy-peasymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment on my blog. I enjoy and read each one of your sweet comments!